Business networking works … but it can be so much better!
You want to grow your business by meeting people you can do business with, and who’ll refer you to their contacts.
Drive – The Partnership Network gives you all of this – and so much more!
Drive brings business networking into the 21st Century …
Spend more time working than networking.
Make more contacts in less time.
Know who you’re going to meet.
Never make or listen to a pitch.
Build great relationships.
“I hate the pitching element of networking with a passion! Just taking away the pitch at Drive means I arrive more relaxed and enjoy meeting people.” -Kristen Ellery Eat the Rainbow
This is how it works:
- Before you go to a Drive meeting, you can research and connect with the people who’ll be there.
- This means you can meet and chat easily and naturally, no elevator pitches needed because you already know what they do.
- You can be yourself and build relationships – people do business more easily when they’ve got something in common.
- After the meeting, keep the conversation going on-line. No sleazy follow-up needed, you’re way past that.
- Introduce your new connections to your network and they’ll do the same for you.
- With our help, you keep building your reputation as someone useful, helpful and good to know.
- Get referrals and introductions to the people who are really interested and have a need for what you’re selling
- Build your business easier and faster – there are no limits to the people you can meet like this and no time wasted on pitches that fall on deaf ears.
Your membership fee entitles you to attend any local meeting and any special interest group.
If you can’t attend in person, we share what happens at every meeting on-line.
It’s different, its fun and it really works! (And not an elevator pitch in sight!)
How is Drive different to every other networking group?
We all need to sell to stay in business.
However, nobody likes to be sold to, and that’s what puts people off going to networking meetings .
The internet has changed the way people buy.
Buyers trust people who are recommended by someone they know 84% more than others. (Nielsen)
Drive gets you known and referred quickly and easily by a wide group of people who are ready to trust you.
The people who need what you’re selling want to know you.
You’ll become part of a network where everybody knows your name and cares about what you do.
Drive helps you to be remarkable.
Being remarkable is more important than being the only choice.
A Group Leader and up to five Partners decide on the style of the group and the format, time and content of meetings, to suit their members and their local area. They get a share of the profits from their group so have an incentive to keep their members happy.
You could be a Group Leader, a Partner or run a Special Interest Group to share your expertise and we’ll promote your business to our whole membership.
As a member you get lots of opportunities to promote your business and you can visit any local group or special interest group.
The only rules we have are that there are no restrictions on who can join, there will be no forced referrals and no elevator pitches.
“I was attracted to Drive because of the name. It resonated with me and how I feel about my life, my learning, my ambition and my business.”
Kristen Ellery > Eat The Rainbow
To succeed in business you have to have Drive.
People who have drive are unafraid to try something new, to take the chance to change things.
People with Drive see the opportunity and take it!
If you have Drive, come and join us!