Business networking works … but it can be so much better!
Enjoy 21st Century networking!
- Don’t waste time on elevator pitches – they don’t work and everybody hates them.
- Instead, get found more easily by people who are looking for what you’re providing – people who want what you’re selling!
- Don’t be forced into giving referrals to people you barely know.
- Instead, get referrals from a trusted network by being honest, open and natural.
- Don’t fall for being told you’re the only choice (you never are).
- Instead, get chosen because we help you to be remarkable.
Drive members use all the power of on-line networking combined with amazing face-to-face networking to build trusted relationships.
Drive members help each other to build their businesses, not by selling to each other, but by recommending the people they know are good at what they do.
Drive helps you to be RELEVANT and REMARKABLE and to build RELATIONSHIPS and REPUTATION – the cornerstones of modern marketing.
Without trust there can be no transactions!
Two of the world’s biggest market research companies, Nielsen and Gartner both say, when people are looking for a recommendation for a product or service, they go to their trusted network first.
People trust these recommendations 84% more than others.
So the way to get great recommendations quickly and consistently is to be part of these trusted networks.
The networking game has changed
The internet, social media and mobile-web technology have changed the way people connect, how they buy and who they trust.
Someone who is interested in what you sell is likely to have Googled you (not just your business), read your on-line profiles, checked your testimonials and asked someone they trust if they know you – all before you’re aware of their existence.
Drive is the business network with a difference.
This is how it works:
- We provide an active attendance list so you can research and connect with the people you want to meet before the event.
- This means you can meet and chat easily and naturally, no elevator pitches needed because you already know what they do.
- You can be yourself and build relationships – people do business more easily when they’ve got something in common.
- After the meeting, keep the conversation going on-line. No sleazy follow-up needed, you’re way past that.
- Introduce your new connections to your network and they’ll do the same for you.
- With our help, you keep building your reputation as someone useful, helpful and good to know.
- Get referrals and introductions to the people who are really interested and have a need for what you’re selling.
- Build your business easier and faster – there are no limits to the people you can meet like this and no time wasted on pitches that fall on deaf ears.
You have conversations instead of pitching.
You build connections instead of collecting leads.
You enjoy the events instead of enduring them.
You’ll never be forced to talk to anybody you don’t choose.
Drive is a genuine ‘partnership’ network encouraging collaboration, support and learning and we use on-line networking in conjunction with face to face meetings to help you to grow a powerful, trusted network quickly and easily.
We’re developing a network of local groups across the UK and each group will be run by a Group Leader with up to five Partners. Together they will develop the tone, the structure, and the style of events to fit in with the needs of their local business community and members of the group.
At the same time, we’re connecting people from each group on-line, and sharing recordings, discussions and expertise from Special Interest Groups.
As soon as you join you get access to all of the membership benefits including free business mentoring. There are many benefits to becoming a member, even more to becoming a Partner, and the Group Leader gets the best deal of all!
Drive brings business networking into the 21st Century …
Spend more time working than networking.
Make more contacts in less time.
Know who you’re going to meet.
Never make or listen to a pitch.
Build great relationships.
“I hate the pitching element of networking with a passion! Just taking away the pitch at Drive means I arrive more relaxed and enjoy meeting people.” -Kristen Ellery Eat the Rainbow
Your membership fee entitles you to attend any local meeting and any special interest group.
If you can’t make it, we share what happens at every meeting on-line.
It’s different, its fun and it really works! (And not an elevator pitch in sight!)
How is Drive different to every other networking group?
We all need to sell to stay in business.
However, nobody likes to be sold to, and that’s what puts people off going to networking meetings .
The internet has changed the way people buy.
Buyers trust people who are recommended by someone they know 84% more than others. (Nielsen)
Drive gets you known and referred quickly and easily by a wide group of people who are ready to trust you.
The people who need what you’re selling want to know you.
You’ll become part of a network where everybody knows your name and cares about what you do.
Drive helps you to be remarkable.
Being remarkable is more important than being the only choice.
A Group Leader and up to five Partners decide on the style of the group and the format, time and content of meetings, to suit their members and their local area. They get a share of the profits from their group so have an incentive to keep their members happy.
You could be a Group Leader, a Partner or run a Special Interest Group to share your expertise and we’ll promote your business to our whole membership.
As a member you get lots of opportunities to promote your business and you can visit any local group or special interest group.
The only rules we have are that there are no restrictions on who can join, there will be no forced referrals and no elevator pitches.
“I was attracted to Drive because of the name. It resonated with me and how I feel about my life, my learning, my ambition and my business.”
To succeed in business you have to have Drive.
People who have drive are unafraid to try something new, to take the chance to change things.
People with Drive see the opportunity and take it!
If you have Drive, come and join us!